Senior Microsoft .Net Developer - Full Time Position
Healthware Systems has an immediate full-time position for an Senior Microsoft VB.Net Developer to join our development team in our Elgin, IL Corporate Office. The perfect candidate will work as Product Manager and will be responsible for entire SDLC of the product.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems
- Minimum of 6+ years of relevant work experience
Abilities and Skills:
We are looking for a candidate with following skills set: (MUST HAVE)
- Microsoft.Net Framework primarily Visual Basic and ASP.Net
- Extensive experience knowledge of all phases of development including: requirements gathering, design, development, configuration, installation, and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge with TSQL: writing SQL queries, procedures and triggers
- Proven experience in developing Client Server applications
- Proven experience in developing Web applications
- Proven experience in working with XML format
- Knowledge of MSMQ
- Knowledge of XML/XSLT
- Experience with DevXpress Controls
- Experience with Imaging Architecture
Compensation and Benefits:
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Disability and life insurance
- Paid time off and flex work hours
- Causal dress environment
HealthWare is a fast-growing healthcare industry pioneer looking for the best and the brightest to join our team. We offer challenging and leading edge development challenges and the opportunity to grow with our company as we deploy the next generation of solutions for healthcare.
HealthWare Systems creates, develops, and integrates software solutions for healthcare providers such as hospitals and physician groups. Our focus on front-end solutions has resulted in several innovations for patient registration designed to help providers "get it right the first time.” By significantly reducing errors, our systems make it possible for hospitals to focus on the quality of their patient interaction and improve the patient's personal experience.
Our ActiveWARE platform provides support for self-service kiosks, online registration, document management, electronic forms, and workflow analysis and archive storage. Our ActiveWARE platform provides the tools that help healthcare staff perform at their top level so the provider sees a positive return on investment in the shortest possible time.