IMPROVING PERIOPERATIVE WORKFLOWS & SURGERY CENTER MANAGEMENT
Perioperative delays and surgery cancellations can damage your patients’ experiences—not to mention your revenue cycle. And while some throughput challenges may be out of your hands, incomplete patient charts and misplaced test results/physician orders are completely avoidable.
Discover the surgical document management solution that will transform your hospital’s OR department or your surgery center management strategy.
ActiveXCHANGE FOR SURGERY & YOUR FACILITY
– Reduce delayed, rescheduled, and cancelled surgical procedures
– Avoid duplicate documentation and unnecessary day-of testing
– Improve communication with referring physicians and third-party testing organizations
– Raise physician and patient satisfaction scores
– Prioritize patient safety
– Dramatically improve financial performance
HOW IT WORKS
ActiveXCHANGE converts all faxed surgical forms and orders—whether from referring physicians, PCPs, or third-party test centers—into electronic documentation. The digitized files are then incorporated into your custom workflows, to ensure completion of all pre-encounter activities.
SIMPLIFY YOUR SURGERY CENTER
– A complete audit trail of all faxed communication (no more handwritten logs)
– Electronic fax rejection sent back to the originator for clarification/incompleteness
– Comprehensive search capability for all patient forms (any number of search parameters)
– Open access to files for all authorized parties – without making copies
– Detailed reporting of fax activity and physician performance/timely compliance
If your preoperative teams are wasting time on redundant paperwork, or if your nurses are sacrificing bedside time to track down medical histories and lab results, it’s time to get your surgery schedule back on track with our surgical document management solution, ActiveXCHANGE.
Suite 160, Elgin, IL 60123
Phone: (866) 326-9320 Ext. 1