Support/Help Desk Engineer Level 1
We are expanding our support team, in need of an entry level support engineer who can provide excellent first level technical support for our customers in a timely manner.
The responsibilities of the Support/Help Desk Engineer will include:
- Provide Level 1 customer support
- Ensure timely response to all support calls and emails while adhering to the objectives of our Support Policy
- Escalate Level 3 or higher incidents to Support Manager and assist with transitioning to other resources
- Act as primary contact for after-hours support rotation
- Identify issue trends and the potential to correct via software enhancements
- Develop and maintain a solid understanding of the ActiveWARE suite and how it is applied to the healthcare industry
- Assist with internal desktop/printer support as directed by Support Manager
- Assist with monitoring internal infrastructure (backup, anti-virus, OS updates, etc.) and provide proactive resolution or escalation
- Associate / Bachelor’s college degree or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Computer skills required: MS Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio), Windows Operating Systems (Workstation and Server), Networking, Complex Configurations (Load Balancing, Clustering, Citrix, VMWare, etc.), SQL Server, etc.
- Other skills required: One to two years healthcare RCM experience and/or software support; Microsoft Certifications, A+ certification or Network+ certification is a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Disability and life insurance
- Paid time off and flex work hours
- Casual dress environment
HealthWare Systems is a fast-growing healthcare industry pioneer looking for the best and the brightest to join our team. We offer challenging and leading edge development challenges and the opportunity to grow with our company as we deploy the next generation of solutions for healthcare.
HealthWare Systems creates, develops, and integrates software solutions for healthcare providers such as hospitals and physician groups. Our focus on front-end solutions has resulted in several innovations for patient registration designed to help providers “get it right the first time.” By significantly reducing errors, our systems make it possible for hospitals to focus on the quality of their patient interaction and improve the patient’s personal experience.
Our ActiveWARE platform provides support for self-service kiosks, online registration, document management, electronic forms, and workflow analysis and archive storage. Our ActiveWARE platform provides the tools that help healthcare staff perform at their top level so the provider sees a positive return on investment in the shortest possible time.
Suite 160, Elgin, IL 60123
Phone: (866) 326-9320 Ext. 1