Systems Administrator/Support Manager
The Systems Administrator/Support Manager will be responsible for providing our clients with the highest level of service they’ve come to expect from a dynamic team of problem-solvers driven by a desire to resolve issues quickly and effectively.
The Systems Administrator/Support Manager’s primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage and supervise Support Engineers’ day-to-day activities including issue assignment, reward/disciplinary actions, and performance reviews
- Ensure timely response to all support calls and emails
- Provide Level 1/Level 2 customer support
- Coordinate Support Team escalations and communication alerts during major incidents (internal/external)
- Act as primary contact for after-hour escalation needs
- Provide incident trending to Development/Upper Management
- Oversee ongoing training to Support Engineers
- Manage and maintain internal network infrastructure (laptops, workstations, servers, IP phones, mobile phones, network (LAN/WAN), etc.)
- Manage and maintain existing internal and cloud-based production systems
- Manage and maintain internal backup and disaster recovery procedures including tape management (onsite/offsite)
- Assist/Train newly onboarded employees with resource access (computer, login ID, email, telephone, network shares, etc.)
Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university, or four to eight years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience/Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio), Windows Operating Systems (Workstation and Server)
- Experience/Proficiency with Networking, and complex server configurations (Microsoft Servers, Load Balancing, Clustering, Citrix, AWS/Azure, etc.)
- Active Directory (AD), Exchange, Telecom
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership and customer service experience
- 5+ years experience in technical support supervisory role preferred
- SQL Server – basic administration and understanding of simple querying
- Experience with help-desk software and ticket management processes (Confluence/JIRA, Jitbit a plus)
- Microsoft Certifications, or in pursuit of, is a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Disability and life insurance
- Paid time off and flex work hours
- Casual dress environment
HealthWare Systems is a fast-growing healthcare industry pioneer looking for the best and the brightest to join our team. We offer challenging and leading edge development challenges and the opportunity to grow with our company as we deploy the next generation of solutions for healthcare.
HealthWare Systems creates, develops, and integrates software solutions for healthcare providers such as hospitals and physician groups. Our focus on front-end solutions has resulted in several innovations for patient registration designed to help providers “get it right the first time.” By significantly reducing errors, our systems make it possible for hospitals to focus on the quality of their patient interaction and improve the patient’s personal experience.
Our ActiveWARE platform provides support for self-service kiosks, online registration, document management, electronic forms, and workflow analysis and archive storage. Our ActiveWARE platform provides the tools that help healthcare staff perform at their top level so the provider sees a positive return on investment in the shortest possible time.
Suite 160, Elgin, IL 60123
Phone: (866) 326-9320 Ext. 1